Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blessed even while being alone?

Have you ever felt like you’re all alone? When you have said, I am the only one trying to do right, I am the only one who is standing for righteousness, I am the only one doing the job, I am the only one in my family, I am the only one in my neighborhood, at times even gone to the extent of thinking, in my church am the only one who is really trying to Live a pure and holy and separated life.

Would you believe that there is good news to be blessed even while being alone for It only (just) takes one.

It only took One David to get rid of Goliath
It only took one Moses to Lead 600,000 people out of bondage from Egypt
It only took one Ezekiel to turn a dry bone yard into a mighty army
and many more like Prophet Elijah, Daniel, Job, etc.,

I just want to tell you: You can make the difference on your job, in your family, in your city, in your church, In your world and so on.

Do not be afraid or fear: Fear is believing more in what the devil says than what God has said
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Apostle Paul said:
2 Timothy 4:16 At my first answer (no man stood with me, but all men forsook me:) I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.

There can be situations when those whom you think would pat you on the back to encourage might instead stab you in the back. Do not be discouraged.
Learn what the Psalmist David did: "He ENCOURAGED HIMSELF in the LORD" (1 Sam30:6) Don't expect others to do it for u.

Therefore, Praise and Thank God to be Blessed even while being alone. May God Almighty enable you in this.
Amen

No comments: